Monday, April 7, 2008

YuMmy YuMmy +_+

Today I woke up at 12pm, earlier then yesterday half an hour. hehe... I hv eaten 1slice of secret recipe cake as my breakfast. Yummy yummy! the cake is..............................
ChOcOL@tE InDuLgEnCe
Yesterday I on msn den i kena the "MSN Virus", my laptop hang for a while, den i gt to restart my laptop again.
coz yesterday i saw wen shiuan and nicole ask me 2open a file, den i opened it, after tat my laptop hang!!!
I m so bad luck! I kena the MSN VIRUS! The virus vy clever, those who kena the virus den the virus wil automatically use their msn n send virus to others... so I think my frens are victims too....
last nite i oso asked nick to open as well.. b4 I realise tat is virus... so Nick oso kena.. bt luckily his anti-virus detected it already... Thanks God!
Today I stay at home, online, eat and watching Astro as usual... This is wat I so cal
REST
Tat was the beginning of my day!

No comments: