Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ApR!L FOoL...

I jz bathed and taken my dinner. hehe... i hv forgotten 2add on...
dis afternoon i hv eaten 2bowl of ice-cream o... hehe... delicious!
I like ice-cream vy much! may be the reason I like it bcoz i m a gal... hehe
2day is ApR!L FOoL, I hv fooled my frens. There are Tommy, Nick and Melody...
hehe, Tommy nearly kena my fool leh! ...hehe... unfortunately is NEARLY! kaka...
Nick said gt Esprit voucher, ask me wan onot... My answer sure is YES la...coz I m Esprit FAN
hehe... bt may be wil try Esprit Saloon at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur... Never try b4... wil find 1day
2try with LofC... Life of Continues... Cool man!
I m thinking wat hair style shud i change leh???????
this question hv been entangled my brain for so long....
I m nw is long, straight and natural brown hair... I m thinking of
cut it short.. bt my mum disagree... The reason is my mum said gal muz keep long hair den oni
wil b pretty and charming... izit my mum outdate? or wat my mum said is correct???
I wan 2dye my hair but scare wil damage my hair... later my hair bcum broom den how? haha
I wan 2curl my hair but scare later look vy old? coz a gal with curl hair gt 2type:
AdOrAbLe or OLd
Haiz... I reali dun hv the braveness 2do my hair... reali scare wil regret!
I hv lots of question marks in my mind... coz i noe a hair style wil either make u bcum
PrEtTiEr or UgLy
wil b asking more ppl 2get more ideas...hehe...
HaPpY ApR!L FOoL!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yoyo... THis saturday we go to try yea..at ESPirit....
-LofC

KeLLy JoY said...

I haven gt my salary leh.. no money nw... cham..They said resigned ady hv 2 wait for 1week.. haiz...