Tuesday, April 1, 2008

SmOOtH!3s

Today I woke up at 9am bcoz my fren-Nick sms me and made me cant sleep again. Hehe.. it is good oso, coz i seldom wake up so early man! haha, thanks LofC... den i was watching Astro until 12pm. I hv eaten 1 chocolate, nutrifresh and 2cheese hotdogs as my breakfast. The chocolate tat i hv eaten is SmOOtH!3s as shown on my right hand side... It is from Canada, my cousin bought it 2me... Haha.. I like it-Purdy chocolate... den i on msn n chat with 8frens.. enjoyable! The most I chat with is Bebe... haha.. den raining again here, forced me to offline coz thunderstorm again, may be bcoz "QING MING"... den i ate 1 cream bread and half cup of oat... until now... HuNgRy!!!!!!! My stomach is singing and dancing nw... Can u hear it? kaka... oh ya... me n melody wil go n seek for more information abt yoga... wil find the nearest yoga centre... and i hv promised 2make sushi for my frens... Hope they all like it o! coz i jz noe 2do sushi.. others reali cant! haha... nw goin 2take a hot shower and take my delicious dinner... later wil cum back!!! C YoU.......

No comments: