Tuesday, April 8, 2008

SuSH!

Last nite I went to Ampang Point Sushi King with Jeff.
We hv to take number and waiting 2be seated. Reali a long
queue! We have been waiting for 15minutes. We had our
dinner there, we ate total 19plates... YuMmy YuMmy...
My stomach was
contented, satisfied! May be bcoz vy full,
I cant sleep, I slept at 2am, I m reali an owl! haha... oways
sleep late.
I gt DARK CIRCLES already! ugly!
2day I woke up at 10.30am coz Jeff sms me... den I cant sleep

again... bt nvm, I m happy 2day coz I have made some
SLIDES
in my blog, quite nice!
I hv made slides of my
St.John's frens coz 2day dunno y, I suddenly thinking of
my St.John's frens, I miss them much!
wanna
ask them out yumcha or catch a movie... bt dunno
they free onot.
hopefully they are doin great nw! May
God bless them!
2nite I wil b goin to Times Square Sushi King
to have dinner with
Jeff, Nick and Melody. RM2 for each
rice-based sushi on Kaiten
Belt, reali cheap, worthy! so wil go
to Sushi King again. Sean cant manage to go coz he is leaving
to
Singapore 2day... Sean, you "ZAO BOU LA"...... u hv 2wait

for next time privilege bonanza. hehe... I haven taken my
breakfast yet,
thought to skip meal coz last nite ate lots of
sushi, 2day on DIET! 2nite wil eat again, sure wil
FAT!
cham...
hehe... Jeff later wil go Sushi King with his
frens at Mid Valley,
then nite time go wf us again, I think he
wil put on weight and
next time wil anti sushi, coz be bored to
sushi! hehe... "SEK TAK SHI FOOK"... wakaka

No comments: