Monday, April 28, 2008

The day after 2day is == TOMORROW

Tmr i wil b outing with Melody again... I wanna go KLCC SASA
to buy cosmetics...
So have to seek for Melody's professional
opinion. hehe... Then after that we wil
go to The Mall 2collect
my ring- JK LOVE rings. I m waiting for tat... Yahoh!!!

2day as usual i do nth at home, online the whole afternoon
and chat with Melody
via msn. Haiz... This is my day at home...
reali sien leh...


Nicholas is backed from Singapore... haha, can see all the nice
nice pictures leh!
sure can hear lots of stories and experiences
from him... haha, have to cal him
out for yumcha and catch up
with him leh! haha... can go for bowling oso... I like to play leh...
even i m lame... hehe


I have decided to dye my hair on 7th of May with my dear-Jeff.
I think we wil
choose the same colour o... couple colour-sweet^_^ ^_^
Then 8th of May gt to work at Starhill from 12pm to 6pm...
We wil work 2gether tat day for the opening ceremony of my
mum's fren shop
BETAL GEUSE-selling jewelery...
Amber Chia wil b there tat day o!!!


Then 15th of May we wil work as "keh leh feh" from 6pm
to 4am... sigh... sure wil b sleepy..
bt can earn money la... haha...
summore we are acting to eat steamboat oni...
can eat den shud
b ok la... hehe... not so bored...


Nw i m thinking of wanna go 2redang? Lang Tengah? or
Ipoh+Penang?
coz wanna hv a trip wf Jeff... his last day of exam
is 6th of May...
Then we shud go sumwhere 2relax... coz after tat
i have to go for the uni life!
so muz b go for sumwhere else 2enjoy
1st... wakaka...


Tmr wil b taking pictures o... coz Melody wil teach me how to
put up fake
eyelashes... sure wil share wf my frens... haha... wil
take lots of pictures... before and after make up...
wil b uploading
more pictures tmr... coz 2day i reali dun hv mood 2 take
pictures o...
sien diao!!!

No comments: