Monday, April 28, 2008

Fr3nDzzzz


I was chatting with Evelyn via msn jz nw
I was asking her wat shud buy for Chin Chin???
coz her birthday is jz around the corner
Then we are nw planning to gif her a surprise...
bt have to ask ms and chin 1st
hehe...
hope can gather 2gether and celebrate
coz i reali have a long time never catch up with them
hehe... i miss them a lot o...
I was flipping back my homework book tat day
when i was cleaned up my room tat day-monday
Haha.. I saw the stickers that my frens sticked it
on their D.O.B.
memorable...
last time we oso sticked the "DOT" STICKERS
on our name tag... kinda funny
sa por summore
bt reali enjoy with them o
hehe...
bt I reali cant drive to connaught
coz i m stil nit lots of practice even
i gt my license recently
so I think i wil take LRT to Connaught
bt may be nit them to pick me up at LRT station
vy ma fan them... reali paiseh
The picture above was taken on the day
we gt our result...
suddenly I miss them
so jz uploaded this picture and they are reali
good to me....
sumtimes we played...
sumtimes we enjoyed...
sumtimes we studied...
sumtimes we argued...
how many sumtimes we have undergone???
is uncountable
wakaka
I love you, gals!

No comments: