Tuesday, April 1, 2008

*** YoGa ***

Melody jz sms me and told me she get 2find a yoga
centre at setapak there, near to Sri Rampai. The
fee is rm55 per month, every wednesday from
7.30pm to 8.30pm. Haha, it is not vy far from my
house... hv 2discuss with jeff 1st... if can, wil b
starting tmr o.. hehe.. den thursday hv 2go for
interview at tropicana, nearby One Utama....
for the pc fair... haiz, tmr i hv to go for the driving
lesson... sien... at 11am.. gt to learn at Surfine...
The auntie who is teaching me vy fierce... I dislike
her.. like 2scold ppl de... hate her!!!!!!!
I tink after 3lessons, I shud be prepared for
driving test o!.. I wil gambateh o! Jeff, I sure wil
get the driving license 2show u!!!!!! U wait n c ya!

4 comments:

melody said...

hehhe, yoga today!!!^_^c ya dear...muacksss~

KeLLy JoY said...

Yup...I m waiting for it... Bt sure wil suffer 2day... sure vy pain de...hehe..my auntie is cumin late.. wil b learning driving at 12pm...
sien leh...

Just a MaySing said...

omg... since dunno which century i edi stopped practising yoga..
i feel so shame huh..
haha..
good luck!

KeLLy JoY said...

haha.. 2day 1st day yoga.. tired..
I learn at Sri Rampai there.. rm55
per month.. once weekly an hour
dun said liddat.. u bz working ma..
i m free.. it is the time for me 2do sum exercise.. kaka