Tuesday, April 29, 2008

KeLLy + false eyelash





Today I went to KLCC with Jeff, Melody and Nick.
I dunno Nick is cumin along 2day with Melody, reali
unexpected... haha, happy to c him coz ady long time
never meet up with him... Miss him!!! wakaka
I have bought a pair of false eyelash, eyelash adhesive
and a glittering eyeliner at SASA today, total is RM60.70
I m reali gud in spending money! sigh...
cannot liddat, nw no working, gt to save money!
I think I cant go to shopping mall next time
I shud stay at home!!! cham...
once go out, sure wil buy sumtin...
Melody has bought a pair of false eyelash...
After Melody starts her working at Parkson,
3 of us went to Madam Kwan to have our Breakfast
coz we haven taken any food yet for the whole morning
damn hungry leh... coz tat time was around 2pm
hungry until no strength to walk leh...
but shud b considered as LUNCH
After tat we went to buy a toy at Parkson b4 back home.
I was having menstrual pain for the whole afternoon 2day
damn pain!!! suffering... have to take medi
then I jz went to do facial with Jeff jz nw...
My face is clean now... happy happy!!!
The 4 pictures above was taken on the way back home.
I was wearing false eyelash tat time...
NICE?
but too far, sure cant see it obviously, rite?
Anyway, I like it... next time no nit to put mascara, can save time
hooray!!!

6 comments:

melody said...

ya, nice nice....hahha....dear, feeling like wan to club dis thursday...the incident make me so down....i wanna forget everything!!!!:'(

KeLLy JoY said...

bt chiling seems like dun wan go rite? so u rest at home and dun think so much la... online, eat and sleep...u can "cook" novel oso de ma... dun think of it la... it jz wil make u sad oni... rite? we go sing k on sat...k... sing all the bads away from u... i wil oways support u de...
take care ya! be happy!!!

Nome : Giovenale Nino Sassi said...

beautiful pictures ..... happened by chance ... thanks!

KeLLy JoY said...

thanks ya, giovenale. nice to meet u...take care!

Nome : Giovenale Nino Sassi said...

Thanks Kelly ... We remain in contact

KeLLy JoY said...

sure, giovenale... keep in touch! have a nice day!