Tuesday, April 1, 2008

YeStErDaY...

Yesterday i woke up at 12pm. hehe..den i cleaned up my room. I hv spent my whole day 2clean my room. Yesterday was raining here and I cant online bcoz of the thunderstorm. I hv called to Sanyun Wellness Centre which located at Taman Connaught and seek for yoga information. RM60 once weekly 1hour, on every thursday from 6.30pm tp 7.30pm. Registration fee is RM15, hv to pay for 2months 1st. Hehe, I m reali interested on it, hv decided 2learn with Melody. However, the problem is too far from my house o...
nobody can send us....Jeff is engaged on every Thursday...
and hard 2get transport to there...

and tat time the traffic is damn jam leh...after working hours....
...........................FAN FAN FAN...........................
Yesterday after i finished cleaning up my room, den i watch Astro until 12am... den i slept like a pig.... and the most important is my T.T boy was sleeping wf me... bside me leh... Tat was my DAY!

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

hey... Nice to hear you have a wonderful and tired to clean your room o...hehe... why you dun post up your room picture which have before and after leh?? so can let's people to compare mah..kekekeke.... :)

KeLLy JoY said...

haha..my room is nice n tidy all the time ma...jz cleaned up the dust and my hair which dropped on table n floor...hehe...