Wednesday, April 2, 2008

M i LaMe???

I m exhausted now... dunno where is my soul...
Kelly, whr r u nw? gt to cal back my soul...
I attended yoga class at Vivace Danz World
from 7.30pm to 8.30pm...
After sending Melody home, I reached
home at 9.30pm.. den i took my dinner...
coz HUNGRY!!!!!!!!

YOGA
reali gud for health...
many stretching posture
bt reali pain after doin this
PAINFUL-M i LaME???

Jeff jz on msn and chat wf me for 2min
He said he nearly meet an accident
I m reali worry abt him...
He is tired and sleeping in car
He nearly bang the road shoulder
Fortunately he woke up b4 bang
Thanks God bcoz help him!

Jeff, I m reali worry abt u...
I m so sorry for tat...
I feel sad and guilty... Sorry sorry!!!

3 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Firstly, You have did a good job with your blog, there are a good improvement in your blog o!! Gambatteh lo!!

Secondly, act, I have bang to wall after pass thru the TOLL... Then I fall in sleep, suddenly, I hear something wrong, then I awake... The Sound is come from My tyre which is crashing with the divider of the road site wall. I immediately stop at the side of the road and check my car.. So lucky and thanks god to help me and awake me..

It told me, PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE IF YOU FEEL SLEEPY!!

Jeffrey said...

Finally, Thanks for your caring o!!

KeLLy JoY said...

so next time when u feel tired, u muz rest for a while 1st den oni continue driving...k? i m worry abt u! I m caring u all the time! so u hv 2be careful ya...k?