Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Day 01-06-2008

Today I woke up at 1pm, reali nice to sleep.
I know I m like a pig, but the nite b4 I
slept at 3am... a nite owl! =P
After that, I went to Jusco Wangsa Maju
with my dear, Jeff to collect his Astro decorder.
Unfortunately, the decorder have to send back
to Astro to repair again... sigh =(
After tat, I have bought EPO-Evening Primrose Oil
and Lip Ice at Guardian. Jeff has bought lens
solution at Guardian too. Liddat ady spent
RM120... sob sob... The EPO costs me RM90.
My skin is vy sensitive, a bit hot will allergy
and need to take medicine. Therefore, doctor
advised me to take EPO to improve my skin
conditions. My skin is vy dry... ish...
Why my skin so sensitive? Why?
After tat, me and Jeff went for facial
treatment... coz ady 1month...
It's the time to go for facial...
once in a month...
again, RM80 per person.
liddat ady RM160...
haiz, reali spent a lot 2day!
But then the facial reali made us vy
comfortable, I was sleeping during
the 2hours facial... haha, piggy! =D

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Huh.... Nowadays, every thing start to increasing the price... Such like rich and mee hun... All have increse up to 15-25% of the price... Scary la....

In future, I don't know how to manage the money lo... Salary low but have to pay a lot....huh....

Now have to SAVE MONEY lo.....:P


But then, also been to Shopping Center or Super/Hypermarket, sure use a lot money... SOBSOB.....

KeLLy JoY said...

jeffrey: haha, nowadays the prices of all the things have accelerated so much that many ppl can no longer afford to buy them. sad =(
yalo, we gt to start to save money lo... sob sob... hard life! hehe
bt as long as i can have a love life wf u, i m happy all the time...
muackss <3