Sunday, June 22, 2008

Jusco Maluri



I like the Japanese Java Curry, delicious!




Haha, I saw my targets! Grab it!




I like the sweets and biscuits, yummy yummy =D



I went to Jusco Maluri yesterday with mummy and Jeffrey. Quite a long time never been there.
Mummy have bought some daily necessities and the most happiest thing is the prices of rice has been cut down, cheers! haha, we have bought one pack of rice since my house ady gt 2packs.
On the other hand, me and Jeffrey went to choose for the wasabi, Japanese soy sauce, seaweed, Japanese mayonnaise, sushi rice and powdered sushi mix. Haha, we are going to make sushi later in the afternoon. I dunno how to cook but at least I know how to make sushi... kaka, not lame right? Wish me good luck then =P

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Yummy Yummy.... Delicious.... kakaka.... REALLY TIRED AFTER Finish making the sushu o.... :P Thanks Kelly!!

KeLLy JoY said...

haha, yup, tired yesterday leh! luckily all yr frens like it o.
cheers! and congrats u gt 14 out of 15 in yr c-programming o! clever!