Monday, June 2, 2008

Please pray for me...

Oh ya, from tomorrow onwards,
I wil start to read back Form6
Chemistry and Mathematics.
As a preparation for my coming
new semester in July.
I want to have a strong foundation
for my new semester.
and the most important is
I want to break away from
my current unhealthy life style
which is everyday sleep up to 12pm
and do nothing in a day... like a pig =P
I want to have a substantial life style
which is fulfilled of vitality.
I have rearranged my life style
and did a time table for myself.
The fact is it is sure a tough job for me.
I know sure I wouldn't follow the table.
haha, but at least I give a chance for
myself to try...
Nothing is impossible to a willing mind
and strong-willed people get results
This is what I believe in...
Please pray for me...
I sure can do it!
Gambateh! Jia You Jia You! =D

7 comments:

tc said...

k.. i pray for u.. but which god u wan??

guan yin??
jesus??
ya allah!!!

Anonymous said...

hrmm..
u enter which uni?
n what course?
wow..u so hardworking..
1 totally forgot everything le...=.=
gambate~~~

~k~

melody said...

i'll pray hard for u, wish dat everything will go as smooth as ur wish...^^add oil ya~^^

Anonymous said...

haha so we have similar life style then bt only different is i dun hav the willpower to study back form 6 chem and math la.

Pwinzess J said...

hi.. what's ur decision kelly? u;ve chosen something? whatever it is we'll all support u.. =)

Jeffro said...

ermmm.. what religion are u?
nid to pray according to your religion.. more effective ma.. ^^

KeLLy JoY said...

tc: haha, this notti tc ar...
pray for all la... more powerful ma...
kaka =P

anonymous: i hv chosen IMU... intake is July... taking up Pharmacy course... final decision... haha
nowadays i m studying English...
coz wil take IELTS test in July...

footprint: thanks dear! see you tomorrow =D

edwin: haha... u so clever... all the things in yr mind, no nit to read back... kaka
i m studying English now... for the IELTS test... take care ya! ^_^

li jia: I wil study Pharmacy in IMU in July... hope is the right decision la... hehe, all the best to you too T_T

jeffro: pray for all la... more powerful o... hehe... bt pray for my IELTS test as well ya... cheers @_@