Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bad chatting... =(

I jz chat with a guy...
He reali made me stress and moody!!
I noe u have done excellent for yr IELTS.
But cant u jz stopping to show off?
I noe it is easy for u...
BUT...
please la, respect others la!
Looking down on ppl...
Praising yrself on the other hand!
Summore said tat who can fail the test is IDIOT!
Wow, u cant say like this...
U hv gone through the situation...
BUT...
Others haven't gone through the situation yet, OK?
I feel like u r like wan me to praise you...
PLEASE, I WON'T!!!
NEVER EVER!!!
I SWEAR!

7 comments:

melody said...

wah, so babi one the guy.....

KeLLy JoY said...

footprint: yala... bu ke yi shi!
hate him! =(

tc said...

ask him talk with me la.. i band 9..

juz kidding.. haha..

Unknown said...

haha...

KeLLy JoY said...

tc: haha, yala, next time introduce him to u, sure he "hou ga ga" tat time. kaka =P


Lofi: wat u laugh? haha? hehe =D

Jeffrey said...

Haiz... Dunia ni macam2 ada lo... Dun angry Dear... kekeke....

KeLLy JoY said...

jeffrey: nw no more angry ady...
haiz... wat's the best solution?