Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Chapter of Life

I have started my uni life. Today is the 4th day in IMU. I m tired and sleepy all the time. I m not joining for the orientation which is held from 5pm to 9pm due to my skin condition. I can't join the outdoor activity, it's a pity! These few days kinda boring, I mean the briefing for all the stuffs in IMU from 9am to 5pm for this whole week. I m sleepy in the auditorium all the time coz for me, I used to sleep up to 12pm or 1pm, it is an absolute change in my life style. I got to wake up early at 6.30am. It's 6.30am, damn early =( and reach home at 6pm. Torturing and I have skipped my yoga class for this week. One more thing is I find vy cold in IMU all the time, perhaps IMU is so rich and the air-conditioners are on 24hours to the lowest temperature all the time. I was shivering and hungry bcoz of the low temperature. Please save electricity all the time since it's a wastage! I find out my time table get a little hectic. I will start my class by monday and I have to study from 9am to 5pm everyday except monday until 7pm having moral studies on monday. Sigh... need to study moral? LAN subject? OMG... On the other hand, I m glad that I have made some new frens in IMU. They are vy kind and many of them come from other states. There are 145 pharmacy students this year, quite a big number. We will be devided into 4groups tmr. Perhaps I will b in the same group with my frens =P Tmr I wil have 5hours in the middle, from 10am to 5pm, will accompany Li Yung to CBN to get signature from Headmaster then will back to IMU again. The last thing is I have met my tutor 2day, he is Dr. Ong, is a nice tutor and will go for him if i gt any troubles in IMU. He will guide me in studies and non-academic stuffs. Happy for that ("_") K la, gonna pay my sleep debts now.
My new chapter of life and I will enjoy my life all the time ^_^

1 comment:

tc said...

finally going to study d.. happy le.. hehe.. bei sham kei lo.. future pharmacist..