Thursday, July 10, 2008

Finally...

Haha, I have gone through the speaking test finally =P
The feeling is R-E-L-I-E-F ( yippy ^_^ )
I woke up at 8.30am 2day and took a bath.
Then I have practiced for 4 speaking tests in the morning.
The most important was after I had my breakfast,

jiang jiang jiang!!!!!!!!!!!

I have taken the Brands Chicken Essence...
to give me a clear mind, it was work actually =P
I reached IDP at 11.40am, an hour before my test 2standby there.
When I reached tat time, the receptionist told me that I can enter to the exam room now.
Wow, so fast, thought to have an hour 2calm down.
I went to the washroom 1st b4 entered the exam room.
I knocked the door and greeted the examiner.
I was lucky because my examiner was a male foreigner XD
I like foreigner coz they are friendly =P
I was a bit nervous tat time but after few minutes,
I finally calm down and able to answer the questions with a steady voice.
After 15mins, I have finished the speaking test, hooray!
Then the examiner chat with me about my life and studies.
After the short talk, THE END.
I thanked the examiner and walked out from the room.
Phew... but happy cause I have faced it...
haha, that time my body was like vy light and no stone on my shoulder.

FINALLY...

Since that day I couldn't manage to watch Hancock,
therefore I went for a movie after the test to relax myself.
I was watching Hancock with Jeffrey at 2.20pm at KLCC.
Thanks to my dear, Jeffrey <3
Thanks for the practice... thanks!
Love u all the time <3

1 comment:

Jeffro said...

Ooo.. Why people take Brand's Chicken Essence before doing anything tough? My mum also ask me to take.. =.="