Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Last but not least

I went for a movie with Jeff last nite at KLCC. The main purpose to KLCC was just to watch the movie tat i wanted to watch for so long since last week "Incredible Hulk". After we had parked the car, we went into Isetan jz to have a short walk inside. We stumbled upon a luggage fair and we had chosen a Polo luggage which is black colour. Haha, we finally bought it bcoz there was a big discounts for it, 70%! is 70%, the original price is RM309, after discounts is RM92.7o. We chose, we paid and we brought the luggage to the car park. Coz it was quite weird to hold the luggage in the shopping mall. Haha, it was definitely a best time for me to change my luggage since my old one is too small. Get a big one so tat I can bring more clothes and things for my Taiwan trip in cumin October. Hooray, waiting for the trip! Happy, goin with Jeff again! After tat, Jeff bought a grey formal shirt from G2000, suit him and he looked handsome on it! We have purchased for more than RM100 in Isetan, so we were entitled to get the 1st three hours parking free! Is FREE! haha, can save money. Then, I was hungry tat time, hungry as a hunter, wat a hungry look! However, we have to buy the movie ticket 1st as this was our main purpose to pay a visit at KLCC. No choice wat, we went to TGV to queue up and looked at the screen for the time of the show. Omg, the Incredible Hulk show at 11.30pm, it was a bit late coz Jeff is havin class tomorrow morning. So, we finally opted for the show "WANTED" at 10.30pm, RM22 for 2tickets. Then, we rushed into Sushi King bcoz tat time was 9.30pm, they wil close at 10.00pm. Then, we have ordered for a set and gt some sushi from the Kaiten belt. Our food served at 9.45pm, so we ate our delicious food voraciously since all the staffs keep an eye at us. I think this was mainly due to we were the last customer. Haha, we finished our food at 10.10pm, sorry ya, it was a bit late, but we have already tried our best! Then, we went to cinema for our show. It was a nice show though I was sleepy tat time, but I managed to watch the whole movie. Trust me, u should go for this movie, dun miss it ya! I reached home at 1am. Last but not least, reali enjoy all the moments with Jeff! Thanks for cheering my day =P

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Yee.. What is the new brand from G200??? I thought is G2000....

kekeke... Kelly Cheering my day too!! Thanks Kelly!! :)

KeLLy JoY said...

jeffrey: sorry ya, typo error. haha, is G2000... blur kelly. miss u all the time.