Sunday, March 30, 2008

At Pavilion

Tat day-11/3/08, after we gt our STPM results, we went to
Pavilion. We went to "Long De Chuan Ren" to had our lunch.There are me, Melody, Jeff, Nick and Sean. Me and Melody had taken some pictures at Pavilion 2be used as the photo 2get the event model job. Nick and Jeff helped us 2take pictures. Tat day we spent the whole afternoon at Pavilion... Memorable day! Hehe... actually the day b4, we went to Times Square 2watch a movie-Rule 1 at 12.30am... was a horror movie.... I was not dare 2watch, the whole movie i jz used my hands 2cover my eyes...the sound effect was reali good, reali made me afraid and frightened! bt this movie made me no anxiety feelings while stil waiting for the results... reali can try out horror movie when u r waiting for sum important outcomes... hehe gud try and can make u no time 2tink abt the results... When i reached home, i was tired and slept like a pig! haha....

No comments: