Saturday, March 29, 2008

1st time blogging

2day is my 1st time blogging...
haha... quite nice... last time bcoz of my bz life...
coz I was studying form6 in St.John's Institution...
reali no time for me....
I m a simple gal...
jz plain as water...
I like to sleep and eat... and shopping as well...
the most important is I need mirror, washroom
and other gal necessity....
I think all the gals need them....
I like to self-camwhoring as well...
can keep it as memory...
I like to hang out with frens...
and make frens...
I m happy 2day...
2start my brand new blogging life o!
I m KeLLy BaBy... watashiwa KeLLy BaBy des,
dozo yoroshiku....

2 comments:

civic7988 said...

Yoyo.... New Blogger born in town!! Congratulation to your new blog here!!! Hope your blog getting many and many people to view!!! Gambateh ya! =)

KeLLy JoY said...

thanks ya...1st time blogging...
i feel good! haha...u muz gambateh in your assignment and examination ya...
i oways support u!